Labels

Monday, September 17, 2012

Liquid Gold

Here's a mixtape I thought of when I was hungover last weekend and thought would work well since I'm taking a break from listening to things for awhile. Long story short, like many of you out there, I haven't been the smartest with my ears. Years of playing drums, listening to music on the subway and seeing shows has taken it's toll and frankly my shit's really hurting.

So anyway, I like the idea of a lyrical theme holding a mix together, and I kind of like the idea more when it's as mundane as liquids. Enjoy.








1. Coffins - Cadaver Blood

2. Wehrmacht- Drink Beer, Be Free

3. Magrudergrind - I Saw Jahova Sippin' A 40 At The Corner Of Georgia Ave

4. Thou - Fucking Chained to the Bottom of the Ocean

5. Sex Prisoner - Piss When I come

6. Lack of Interest - Fluids (Neanderthal)

7. Discordance Axis - Flow my Tears, The Policeman Said

8. Bad Brains - Pay to Cum

9. Toxic Narcotic - Drink

10. Witchtrap - Heavy Drinker

11. MDC - No Place to Piss

12. Man is the Bastard - Semen in the Eyesocket of Thomas Lenz

13. GZA - Liquid Swords

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...